Marble Coffee Mug
- Please use a soft and smooth sponge for gentle handwash with light running water to ensure the longevity of your personalised mug.
- Tap dry after washing.
- Avoid scratching the surface with sharp/rough objects (example forks, nails and keys), especially around the personalised wordings.
- Avoid washing the mug forcefully (by user/water/washing tools).
- Do not put into dish-washer. Our personalised mugs are not dish-washer safe.
- Every piece of mug has a unique marbling effect, thus, no one piece is ever the same.
- Some mugs may have slightly uneven surface, tiny pinhole, air bubble or small black/brown spot. These occured due to natural phenomenons when manufacturing the mugs.
- Please use a smooth cloth when cleaning the surface.
- Our trinket dishes are waterproof, so using a damp cloth will be all right.
- Avoid scratching the surface.
- Some dishes may have slightly uneven surface, tiny pinhole, air bubble or small black spot. These are natural phenomenons due to the manufacturing process of the dishes.
- Please use a soft and smooth sponge for gentle handwash only.
- Avoid excessive friction/force around wordings.
- Tumblers are suitable for both hot/cold use.
- Use a smooth cloth to gently wipe the surface.
- Avoid excessive friction on the wordings.
- Item is waterproof - can go under light running water when cleaning, then tap dry with a smooth cloth.
- For the Hexagon Marble Coasters: They are made of natural marble, hence surfaces may be uneven with natural fissures. Each piece has its characteristic swirls and marble veins.
- For the Ceramic Marble-veined Coasters: Some pieces may have slightly uneven surface, tiny pinhole, air bubble or small black/brown spot. These are natural phenomenons due to the manufacturing process of the coasters.
Marble Potted Succulents
- They do need light, a lot of light – bright but indirect sunlight (4-6 hours daily). They may get sunburn if you place them under direct sunlight for prolonged period of time!
- Water them about once a week, or when the soil dries up. When watering: Fill a bowl with some water -> Place the potted succulent in the bowl. The water level should be below the wordings -> Soak for 0.5-1 minute or so. This allows water to seep through the drain-hole at the bottom the pot.
- The leaves may shrivel - a signal that it is dehydrating and need water.
- Succulents are great indoor plants, but are extremely sensitive to overwatering or under-watering. Do take special care and look out for potential signals given out by your green creature!
- If you would like to replace the soil – please use cactus soil or succulent soil.
- Repotting: Use a pot with a drain-hole so that the water can be drained out! This prevents water being hogged in the pot!
- Some pots may have slightly uneven surface, tiny pinhole, air bubble or small black spot. These are natural phenomenons due to the manufacturing process of the pots.
- These care tips serve only as a general guide on how to care for the succulents. Some may vary according to the breed/living conditions/environment of the succulent.
- When in doubt, you may google for more care tips.